Ryder-Cheshire welcomes your involvement and support.
Help is needed in many forms, ranging from donations and bequests through to contributions of volunteered time. Almost all skills and experience are valuable as the organisation is run totally by volunteers.
You may like to:
- Make a donation of money or goods. Donations over $2 are tax deductible.
- Sponsor an individual adult or child who is cared for at Raphael in India, or sponsor a program at Klibur Domin in Timor-Leste Sponsorship
- Leave a gift in your will. Bequest
- Be on the supporters mailing list to receive a newsletter twice a year with
information about functions and fundraising events.
- Support Ryder-Cheshire fund raising activities.
- Volunteer to assist with fund raising activities.
- Join a Ryder-Cheshire Committee.
Donate by cheque
Post to: Ryder-Cheshire Australia,
PO Box 51 Glen Iris Victoria 3146
For further information Contact Us