A BEQUEST IS A GIFT THAT IS WRITTEN INTO YOUR WILL. It . . .
- will be a permanent legacy
- can be money, shares, land or other property and will be gratefully received, regardless of size
- will enhance and continue the humanitarian work of Ryder-Cheshire Australia
HOW TO LEAVE A GIFT IN YOUR WILL
There are two main ways:
- A residuary bequest is the simplest way. After providing for loved ones, the remainder of the estate, or a percentage, can be left to Ryder-Cheshire Australia.
- A specific bequest, by which you leave a nominated gift of money or assets (ie property or shares).
Making or updating your will need not be complicated or expensive. We recommend that you seek qualified legal advice to help you word your bequest correctly to ensure your executors are able to carry out your wishes.
You are invited to contact the National President or a State Foundation President who will be happy to speak to you about Ryder-Cheshire Australia in the strictest confidence, however they are not in a position to provide legal or taxation advice.
For more information about Ryder-Cheshire and contact details of the National and State Foundation Presidents, go to the website: www.ryder-cheshire.org,
Download our Bequest Brochure
Telephone 03 9254 2400,